From space launch facilities to ancient ruins. And a boat.
Step aboard the Carnival Magic and enter a world full of endless oceans, dazzling skies, and bountiful buffets. Paul Sutter and Fraser Cain are leading this 7-night cruise of the Caribbean, visiting Mayan ruins along the way and taking every chance we can to soak in the gorgeous stars above. Plus we'll start the trip off in style with an optional tour of the Kennedy Space Center. The cruise departs from Port Canaveral, Florida.
We've set up an optional two-night stay at the Best Western Cocoa Beach before the cruise departs. You'll have options:
- Park and stay at the hotel, you can fly into Orlando and the hotel will pick you up, and/or
- Come to the Kennedy Space Center with us, where you'll touch a moon rock, talk to (but not touch) an astronaut, and check out the Space Shuttle Atlantis.
Here's the itinerary:
- Thursday Sep 20: Arrive in Port Canaveral (optional)
- Friday Sep 21: Kennedy Space Center Tour (optional)
- Saturday Sep 22: Cruise departs
- Sunday Sep 23: At sea
- Monday Sep 24: Costa Maya, Mexico
- Tuesday Sep 25: Mahogany Bay, Roatan Island, Honduras
- Wednesday Sep 26: Belize City, Belize
- Thursday Sep 27: Cozumel, Mexico
- Friday, Sep 28: At sea
- Saturday, Sep 29: Cruise returns
And here's why you really want to go:
- Stargazing every night with Paul Sutter and Fraser Cain
- Special talks, demos, and presentations by Paul and Fraser while at-sea
- A live taping of Paul's Ask a Spaceman! show
- A live taping of Fraser's Guide to Space show
- Exploration of Mayan ruins with Paul and Fraser
- Check out all the cool shore excursions here!
We designed this trip to be as flexible as possible with many budgets in mind, so you get to choose room types, shore excursions, the tour, and more. The cheapest option is only $975/person, but space is limited! To reserve your spot you need to make just a $25 deposit by October 30th, 2017, followed by a $250 deposit by April 1st, 2018.
To make a reservation or request a quote, complete and submit this form and our travel agents will contact you ASAP.
Or if you're in a hurry you can contact the agency directly at 740.407.2157.